Sunrise on Avalon Bay, Catalina Island, CA

Sunrise on Avalon Bay, Catalina Island, CA

Sunday 29 May 2016

Betty's Celebration of Life

Friday Betty's family held her Celebration of Life at Beecher Place right on Crescent Beach. What a beautiful venue right on the water. Unfortunately it rained the whole time we were there so everyone was not able to access the beautiful deck. Steve, Kerri's husband had put together a beautiful slideshow with music for everyone to enjoy. Ray managed to snap a couple of pictures with his phone of our family table.

Dad and my cousin Gord

My Aunt Norma and Uncle Ken with Kendra and Pam beside them

On the left, Larny, Dad's caregiver, Deb, Ray's mom Irene, my son Garrett and his girlfriend Kat.

Kristi catching up with cousin Gord.

My cousin Pam with daughter Kendra.

We had all of the family back to Dad's for the afternoon and everyone cleared out at 5:30. It sure was a long day for Dad and myself. I was in bed at 8pm.

Saturday it poured all day so I got caught up on all my laundry, did last minute grocery shopping for myself and Dad. We stopped by Dad's for a short visit in preparation for our departure on Sunday morning. Looking forward to getting on the road again after 2 months in one spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment